Programmes available should enable each participant to:
- develop the highest level of skill possible,
- perfect or update knowledge
- develop a professional project (artistic, technical or educational, etc.),
- complete a professional re-training course,
- obtain a qualification,
- validate professional skills,
- initiate a research project
- teacher training and the National diploma for circus teachers,
- trans-disciplinary and innovative artistic courses,
- technical courses leading to qualifications,
- validation of acquired experience (VAE).
These missions may be developed in partnership with various establishments in France or abroad. For example, the National dance centre in Pantin, the Enacr circus school in Rosny-sous-Bois, the Fratellini Academy in Saint-Denis, the University of Picardie Jules Vernein Amiens, THEMAA, the National Association of Puppet Theatre and Associated Arts, the Cnam (National Conservatory of Arts and Professions), Fedec (the European federation of circus schools), Ffec (the French federation of circus schools), the Education department of the Reims Academy and the Faculty of Science and techniques of physical and sport activities at the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne.
The Cnac designs, develops and creates training courses adapted to individual needs.
Several specific courses have been created for the Education department of the Reims Academy, for the E2C (Second Chance School), the Regional Platform for Cultural Professions , the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture (Korea), the Setouchi Circus Factory (Japan), and the Palhaço Association (Guyana).
All our courses can be funded – under certain conditions – by an approved financing organization (AFDAS, Uniformation, Fongécif and the POLE EMPLOI, etc.), or by your employer (training plan, DIF, CIF, etc.):
These links will provide you with specific information about your training course rights for:
- Entertainment industry workers in the performing arts, cinema and audio-visual domains
- Salaried employees in the performing arts, cinema and audio-visual domains
- Salaried employees who do not depend on AFDAS
- Employment seekers.
To find out more about your rights visit the "Vocational training courses" page.